Mr. Piyush Tamboli
CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
From the inception, the company has aimed and focused on establishing and retaining technology leadership through:
- Technical collaborations with global leaders in industry in USA, Germany and Japan.
- Strong in-house R&D facilities to further enhance technical competence & capabilities.
- Successfully developing very complex investment castings, especially by co-operation with customer’s ‘Import Substitution projects’.
- World-class manufacturing facilities including ‘atmosphere-protected heat-treatment furnaces, Induction-hardening machines, CNC Machines etc,
- Highest piece-weight capability upto 200 Kg.
‘Customer-First’ philosophy across the company, in terms of on-time deliveries, consistent quality and prompt response to customer concerns have helped the company in stablishing a reputation as the ‘Preferred supplier’ of fully machined investment castings to reputed automotive Companies like Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Ashok Leyland Ltd, Bajaj Auto Ltd, And multinationals like ABB, BEHR, John-Deere, Endress-Hauser etc. We have developed very complex and heavy-duty castings like steam turbine blades, impellers & diffusers as import substitution for BHEL.
The company has successfully developed very complicated thin-walled Aluminum castings for use in the Radar System of the country’s indigenously developed Fighter Plane ‘TEJAS’.
As a further boost to the technology leadership in India, the company has installed and commisioned ‘VACUUM INVESTMENT CASTINGS’ Facility which has applications in aerospace and automotive industries and as orthopedic implants.
The management will continue to act in the best interests of all stake holders of the company.